Apply by May 8, 2022
NAHN is proud to partner with UsAgainstAlzheimer’s to launch a new nurse fellowship to train a cohort of our members to be brain health ambassadors. Fellows will gain national exposure and earn a stipend while learning how to promote brain health in their communities. The fellowship will run from June – December 2022, require a commitment of approximately 15-20 hours total, and will include a $2,000 stipend.
The Fellowship program is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Improve Knowledge: Provide you with tailored continuing education on Alzheimer’s and related dementias to address brain health knowledge gaps.
- Cultivate Leadership: Provide you with the leadership skills and content needed to promote tailored brain health education among your peers and in your community.
- Facilitate Networking and Linking: Connect you to a national network of nurses and experts working at the intersections of brain health, public health, and health equity to create opportunities for collaboration, knowledge sharing, and linking of local resources.
- Be a registered nurse or a student enrolled in an accredited nursing program
- Be a current member of the National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN)
Application Requirements: - Fill out an online application
- Submit your current resume/CV
- Optional letter of endorsement from your local NAHN chapter
Learn more here and apply today!