Corporate membership is one of the most important ways corporations can support NAHN’s mission of improving the quality of healthcare for Hispanic communities and supporting the nurses who help provide that care. Corporate membership provides a variety of membership and recognition benefits and is priced at $3,000 annually.
Corporate Membership includes the following membership and recognition benefits:
- Membership Benefits
- One national individual membership
- Opportunity to purchase chapter memberships ($25 per chapter) and chapter sponsorships at extra cost (when available and approved by chapter)
- Receive weekly News from NAHN e-newsletter
- Invited to member events, other than those for voting members only
- Opportunity to register for conferences at member rate (one representative)
- One subscription to the HHCI Journal
- Recognition Benefits
- Announcement in News from NAHN e-newsletter of new Corporate Member
- Specially designed Corporate Member logo for use in marketing materials
- Logo recognition on event signage as a Corporate Member
- Logo recognition in e-newsletter and on NAHN website with link URL
- $50 discount on Career Center ads (with discount code provided by NAHN HQ)
- 30% discount on one webinar annually (topic and schedule to be approved by NAHN)
- 30% discount on advertising in NAHN newsletter and website
NAHN Corporate Members
- View our Sales Prospectus
- Learn about Corporate and Education Partnership Opportunities
- Learn more about NAHN’s Council of Business Advisors (CoBÁ)
- Post a position in the Career Center
Have a Question?
Please email email@example.com to connect with the NAHN staff regarding any of the opportunities above.