NAHN T-Shirt Contest
Calling all creatives! NAHN members are invited to help us create a memorable t-shirt for the NAHN 48th Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon.
Do you have an idea for a t-shirt that you wish NAHN would offer at the conference? Is there something that inspires you about the unique location of Portland, Oregon? Do you have a design concept that expresses what NAHN means to you? Create a design for a conference-inspired t-shirt you'd love to wear, and then submit your concept using the below form by February 25, 2023.
- Membership: You must be a current NAHN member to enter.
- Design and File Specs: The maximum size for the design is 12"x12" and will appear on the front of the t-shirt. Your design may be full color if desired. NAHN leaders will select the color of the final t-shirt, but you can make a suggestion for t-shirt color for consideration. The design must be submitted in a vector file format (.eps, .ai, or .pdf).
- Original Design Rules: All designs must be the submitter's original artwork and must be created exclusively for the NAHN t-shirt competition. The selected designer grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to NAHN to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the winning submission. Design must not contain content that violates any trademarks or copyright, and may not include offensive or inappropriate content. By entering the contest, the artist grants NAHN the right to release their name.
- Selection: The winning design will be selected by NAHN leaders and announced in March 2023. The selected designer's name will be listed on the NAHN website and in social media posts, and the designer will receive a discount on registration to the NAHN 48th Annual Conference. The selected design will appear on a t-shirt created and made available for purchase in support of the NAHN 48th Annual Conference.
To submit a design, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items by February 25:
- Your full name
- Your NAHN membership type
- Your NAHN Chapter, if applicable
- A short description of your design
- Your design file as an attachment. Please make sure your design is in vector format (.eps, .ai, or .pdf). File size limit is 10MB.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.