Save the Date!
Join us in beautiful Miami, Florida for the 45th Annual Conference!
Transforming Advocacy to Action:
Nurses Celebrating 45 Years as the Leading Voice of Health in Our Communities
July 14th - July 17th, 2020
Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration open!
2020 Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Monday, December 16, 2019 (11:00 PM Eastern)
This year, NAHN boldly address timely issues surrounding "Transforming Advocacy to Action: Nurses Celebrating 45 Years as the Leading Voice of Health in Our Communities".
This is NAHN's 45th Annual Conference and it is shaping up to be the best conference yet with exciting activities and rich content. Join us. Be immersed in our diverse culture and experience all there is to offer at NAHN 2020. NAHN welcomes your innovation, knowledge, expertise, research, challenges and successes.
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through NAHN's secure abstract submission portal
- Abstract submission deadline is 11:00 PM Eastern - December 16, 2019
Conference Learning Objectives:
You will need to list three (3) Session Behavioral Objectives in your proposal. NAHN's 2020 Conference Objectives are listed below, and the information submitted in your proposal should address at least one of the objectives to help set the stage for NAHN's Annual Conference.
- Describe healthcare issues facing the Hispanic population, their implications for nursing in the current healthcare system and the role of new technology in improving care for these patients.
- Identify ways in which nursing can improve care by using outcomes- based research and current best practices and learn how care improvements can be implemented in the clinical setting.
- Recognize the value of advanced and continuing education for nurses and quality education for patients in improving care, optimizing outcomes, and increasing satisfaction.
- Develop a professional leadership development plan that incorporates career goals and important milestones and applies networking and mentor-ship principles to enhance growth.
Click here to access the NAHN Abstract Submission Portal.
NAHN has negotiated discounts with United Airlines. Please click here (united.com) and enter Offer Code ZHMQ743010 to obtain your discount.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association of Hispanic Nurses 2020. Please click here [delta.com] to book your flights!