The Hispanic NursesTM
NAHN National Association of Hispanic Nurses® is a non-profit professional association committed to the promotion of the professionalism and dedication of Hispanic nurses by providing equal access to educational, professional, and economic opportunities for Hispanic nurses.
NAHN is also dedicated to the improvement of the quality of health and nursing care of Hispanic consumers.
NAHN Corporate Members
Table of Contents
NAHN is proud to count among its members the following organizations:
Being a Corporate Member is an attractive way to contribute to an organization's community. Organizations will benefit through numerous opportunities for additional membership privileges and recognition outlined below.
1. The organization's name will be listed as a Corporate/Partner on the NAHN website, with a link to the organization's website.
2. The organization's logo will be featured in an article at the NAHN quarterly newsletter, NAHN at a Glance, in the next issue after joining.
3. The organization will receive five full one-year-memberships for its staff.
4. The organization will receive regular membership e-mails with all NAHN activities.
5. The organization will be able to offer our members a recorded one-hour educational session webinar on a subject of its choice. The recording will remain on the NAHN website for one year.
6. The organization will benefit from the member discounted registration fee at NAHN's Annual Conference; exhibitor and sponsor fees; and advertising.
The yearly fee is $7,500.
Applying is very simple. Please complete the Corporate Membership below and submit with your payment to NAHN at 1455 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20004.
You can send the Regular NAHN Membership form for the five individual NAHN members then or at a later time.
Please contact Celia Besore, Executive Director and CEO for NAHN at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-387-2477.
2013 Annual Meeting
August 6-9, 2013:
|*Home | About NAHN | Chapters | Membership | Meetings | Career Center | Scholarships | Publications | Partnerships | Issues | News | Calendar | Contact Us|