2014 Annual Conference
SAVE THE DATES!
2014 NAHN Leadership Meeting
(For NAHN Leadership and Sponsors)
January 22-24, 2014
Washington, D. C.
- Click here for information about sponsorships.
2014 NAHN Annual Conference
July 15-18, 2014
Hyatt Regency Miami
NEW: NAHN Members Elect Three New Nominating Committee Members in Special Election (12/12/13)
Special Election Nominees Introduction (11/20/2013)
Access now the 2013 November issue of NAHN at a Glance newsletter (11/18/13)
Educating Hispanic Moms on Infant Nutrition and Feeding Choices (11/14/13)
2013 NAHN Special Election Call for Nominations-deadline is November 8, 2013.(10/22/13)
NAHN's Muevete (Move) USA™ Healthy-Lifestyle Project Makes an Impact Nationwide (10/31/13)
NAHN Presents 2013 Nurse of the Year Award to Helen C. Ballestas, PhD, ANP-BC, RN (10/17/13)
NAHN Bylaws Amendments Passed(10/10/2013)
Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month! (10/09/13)
Three University of Phoenix Full Scholarships Awarded (09/24/2013)
- NEW: January 14, 2014 @ 8:00 PM ET -
2014 How to Publish on Top Journals -Preparation and Submission Strategies
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/286006302
- Join NAHN's Hispanic Health Care International Clinical Editor Margaret Avila, PhD; MSN, RN/NP; PHN in an open-ended virtual session aimed at anyone who would like to publish in nursing-related journals. This webinar session will discuss best practices when preparing and submitting a manuscript to a journal. See below for a link to previous webinar recordings.
- NEW: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 @ 8:00 PM EST
2014 How to Publish on Top Journals - Rejection and Submission Session
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/398527310
Join NAHN's Hispanic Health Care International Clinical Editor Margaret Avila, PhD(c), MSN, RN/NP, PHN in an open-ended virtual session aimed at anyone who would like to publish in nursing-related journals. This is the fifth webinar in this series, but you do not need have attended the previous webinars to benefit from the information. This webinar session will discuss how to handle having your journal article rejected, as well as best practices when revision and resubmitting the manuscript.
**NAHN National Association of Hispanic Nurses®
**Mailing Address: 6301 Ranch Drive, Little Rock, AR 72223
**DC Office: 750 First Street NE, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20002
fax 501-227-5444 |
* © 2013 NAHN National Association of Hispanic Nurses® All rights reserved